Archery, Kayak, and Canoe sessions available through Autumn!
Archery can be as simple as the traditional recurve or longbow “stick and string”, or, it can be highly technical with all of the modern gadgetry of sights, stabilizers, and mechanical releases. Whatever has attracted YOU to archery, I will start you off right, avoiding the bad habits common with beginners.
Sessions are private and customized to focus on your specific goals. I travel to the location that works best for you, at the time that works best for you. We can shoot year-round, using outdoor ranges in good weather, and indoor ranges when it is cold and wet.
See the course descriptions and time guidelines below to estimate your cost. Once we’ve connected, we’ll talk together to understand your specific goals, and we’ll design a custom course, just for you!
Target shooting on one of the several area wooded courses.
Your session will include:
· Equipment overview* – Learn about recurve, longbow, and compound bows. Which will be your style?
· Equipment Fitting: Sizing and setting up your bow and arrows correctly so that they work best for you.
· Skills! Learn effective form and start shooting right away.
· Coached Practice.
· Safe and proper use of equipment and ranges.
*Equipment provided if needed, at no additional cost.
Private: $75 Each
2 People: $60 Each
3 People: $50 Each
Session 1: 90-minute Introduction to Archery
· As described above.
Sessions 2-4: three, 1-hour sessions
· These sessions will focus on specific aspects of your shot sequence, preventing and fixing bad habits, and address any equipment or technique questions you may have.
· You should acquire your own equipment after the introductory session.
Private: $180 Each
2 People: $150 Each
3 People: $125 Each
For those who would like focused critique and support for more enjoyment through increased skill and confidence.
I can work with you to deliver whatever you might imagine. I have a variety of activities and games to keep it fun.
A great activity with a friend, and makes an awesome date!
2 People: $40/each/hour
3 -6 People: $35/each/hour
I shoot for fun, and I enjoy competing to improve my skill and to meet other archers. I teach so that I can help others, especially adults, find the joy of archery.
· USA Archery Certified Level 2 Instructor
· USA Archery Certified Judge
· Traditional Archery enthusiast since 2012
· 2021 U.S. National Indoor Championships - 2nd Place Woman Traditional Archer.
· 2021 Lancaster Longbow Outlaws - Top three internationally.
· 2020 and 2019 Midwest NFAA Traditional Sectional Champion*.
· 2020 Minnesota State Archery 3D - Senior Female Traditional Champion*.
· Minnesota Renaissance Festival: Four-time Women’s Longbow Champion!
* Ask me about this!
Recurve Bow, Archery, Archery Range
Mask = Manufactured or home-made masks, bandana, buff, etc.