Great XC Skiing Happening Now!
Traditional archery with a recurve or longbow starts with the timeless simplicity of the "stick and string". From there, it's all technique and your individual style.
Archery is a wonderful activity to do with a friend or two! Sessions are private and customized to focus on your specific goals, and equipment is available at no extra fee. I have a variety of activities and games to keep it fun.
Instruction begins in spring, as soon as temperatures are comfortable. See the course descriptions and time guidelines below to estimate your cost. Once we’ve connected, we’ll talk together to understand your specific goals, and we’ll design a custom course, just for you!
Target shooting on one of the several area wooded courses.
Your session will include:
· Equipment overview* – Learn about recurve, longbow, and compound bows. Which will be your style?
· Equipment Fitting: Sizing and setting up your bow and arrows correctly so that they work best for you.
· Skills! Learn effective form and start shooting right away.
· Coached Practice.
· Safe and proper use of equipment and ranges.
I have a variety of activities and games to keep it fun. Archery is a great activity with a friend or two, and makes an awesome date!
Private: $75 Each
2 People: $60 Each
3 People: $50 Each
*Equipment provided if needed, at no additional cost.
Session 1: 90-minute Introduction to Archery, as described above.
Sessions 2-4*: Three, 1-hour sessions
These sessions will focus on technique specifics, preventing and fixing bad habits, and address any equipment or technique questions you may have.
This is a great summer activity to do with a few friends!
Private: $200 Each
2 People: $180 Each
3 People: $160 Each
*You should acquire your own equipment after the introductory session.
For those who would like focused critique and support for more enjoyment through increased skill and confidence.
I can work with you to deliver whatever you might imagine.
I have a variety of activities and games to keep it fun!
Private: $55 per hour
2 People: $45 each per hour
3 -6 People: $35 each per hour
I shoot for fun, and I enjoy competing to improve my skill and to meet other archers. I teach so that I can help others, especially adults, find the joy of archery.
· USA Archery Certified Level 2 Instructor
· Traditional Archery enthusiast since 2012
· 2022 Minnesota State Archery 3D - Senior Female Traditional Champion*.
· 2021 U.S. National Indoor Championships - 2nd Place Woman Traditional Archer.
· 2021 Lancaster Longbow Outlaws - Third place internationally.
· 2020 and 2019 Midwest NFAA Traditional Sectional Champion*.
· 2020 Minnesota State Archery 3D - Senior Female Traditional Champion*.
· Minnesota Renaissance Festival: Four-time Women’s Longbow Champion!
* Ask me about this!
Recurve Bow, Archery, Archery Range